Milford's Driving Pitfalls

Recently, I received a comment from reader Joseph DeRosa about some of the unsafe driving conditions in Milford. I love receiving feedback from readers, and I am going to post his concerns here. They are below, and I was wondering if you agree with Joe, and do you have any specific areas that are troublesome. Please post your comments here, or email me at bmccready@nhregister.com

Brian , Milford seems to more than the average town unsafe corners for
drivers and pedestrian traffic.

By unsafe I mean they are blind spots until your beyond the corner
itself or the curve of the intersection is blinded by the turn itself.

As a writer and a retired insurance broker these situations stand out
throughout Milford.

It is worth reporting about so that our city government will do some
correction on these 'hazards'.

Thank you, respectfully,
Joe DeRosa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milford's Unsolved Murders

Milford Police Blotter | Sept. 25

Milford Police Blotter | Sept. 20 - 23