Duck Duck Geese in Downtown Milford

For anyone who drives in downtown Milford by City Hall we all know who owns downtown, and that is the geese. As I was driving downtown Thursday night for a budget hearing a train of geese stopped traffic for several minutes before cars started to honk and a man got out to help move the geese along to safety.

Because I was arriving early I wasn't stressed out by the delay but for those who had somewhere to be I can see how this could definitely be a little stressful. Got to love those geese though, they don't have a care in the world. Maybe we should be more like them!!



What do you think of the video? Let me know.

Brian McCready
Milford Bureau Chief
203-789-5719
bmccready@nhregister.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milford's Unsolved Murders

Milford Police Blotter | Sept. 25

Milford Police Blotter | Sept. 20 - 23