Friday, April 6, 2012

Duck Duck Geese in Downtown Milford

For anyone who drives in downtown Milford by City Hall we all know who owns downtown, and that is the geese. As I was driving downtown Thursday night for a budget hearing a train of geese stopped traffic for several minutes before cars started to honk and a man got out to help move the geese along to safety.

Because I was arriving early I wasn't stressed out by the delay but for those who had somewhere to be I can see how this could definitely be a little stressful. Got to love those geese though, they don't have a care in the world. Maybe we should be more like them!!



What do you think of the video? Let me know.

Brian McCready
Milford Bureau Chief
203-789-5719
bmccready@nhregister.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home