The Week Ahead in Milford

Why does it have to be cold and rainy on the weekend, and beautiful during the work week, when most of us are trapped inside a concrete building? I think that is what I call a rhetorical question.

If it was nice out I was looking to take a walk on the new boardwalk between Silver Sands and Walnut Beach. Haven't been out there yet? How cool is it, please let me know.

The Board of Education is meeting Monday night and I will be there to see if anything exciting happens. Probably not though.

On Wednesday the Economic Development Commission is meeting and again I will be there.

It's been relatively quiet recently. Not that Milford has been devoid of news, but I'm used to there being more.

Let me know what you think I should be working on this week. Again you can post your comments here, email me bmccready@nhregister.com, call me 203-789-5719, and follow me on Twitter @nhrbmccready.

Have a good Sunday,

Brian McCready

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milford's Unsolved Murders

Milford Police Blotter | Sept. 25

Milford Police Blotter | Sept. 20 - 23