March Madness

Just wanted you to know that I'm not being lazy these past two days, Thursday and Friday I'm just off.

Each March I take the first two days of March Madness off. I love the idea of 24 hours of basketball, win you and move on, lose and your done.

I am a Huskies fan, and in one of my brackets I picked them for the Final 4. It's ok, just $5 down the drain.

In my other bracket I have North Carolina defeating Kentucky. We'll see. I haven't won since I was in high school and I was in charge of doing the points, so I'm not sure if I did some fuzzy math.

Who did you pick in your office pool? I just saw Texas almost come from way back to beat Cincinnati, but they couldn't climb all the way back.

I hope the games are better tonight. Yesterday's including UCONN's game was kind of a bore. Thank goodness for VCU.

I'll be back at Monday blogging about my day and what I am working on. If you have any story ideas or tips please post through here or email me at bmccready@nhregister.com

The best stories I get usually originate from a tip from the public.

Have a good weekend, and a great St. Patrick's Day holiday.

Brian McCready

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milford's Unsolved Murders

Milford Police Blotter | Sept. 25

Milford Police Blotter | Sept. 20 - 23