Top Milford School Expenditures | June, 2013
This is usually my favorite part of the monthly Board of Education meeting packet, so I thought I'd share it. Every month, the administration reports to the board all the stuff that it spent money on in the previous month. The top expenses are usually health care, bus services, and utilities. Sometimes there are surprises.
Here are some (not all) of the top expenditures from June, 2013.
1) Durham School Bus Services: $236,708.75 (buses for May, 2013)
2) Durham School Bus Services: $235,974.50 (buses for June, 2013)
3) Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield: $215,269.12 (health insurance for June)
4) Hewlett Packard Co.: $115,461 (computers)
5) Transcanada Power Marketing LTD: $77,818 (electricity May/April)
6) Durham School Bus Services: $72,353.61 (special ed buses for May)
7) Durham School Bus Services: $71,496.72 (special ed buses for June)
8) Northwest Evaluation Services: $68,175
9) College Board: $62,837 (AP classes programming)
10) Lasse's Livery: $54,489 (special ed buses May/June)
11) Yale University School of Medicine: $54,400 (special ed for May/June)